onsdag 22 maj 2013

HELLO EVERYBODY !

I am very happy today, I don,t know why. 
 Sometime when I feel me sad I going out to my beautiful horses in the stable. I love to be in there, I just like this feeling I feel when i was in there, and the smell of hey that made me very happy. Something some made me happy to is my friends, them always made me happy and I do the same for them ;)  We can laugh and joke abouteverything, we go to shop or cinema maybe go and eat on a resturant. Sometime we have girlnights togeter, we watch movies and have very very fun !

I love my life this i perfect for me, I have what I love most my horses and amazing friends, and a great family.
              

                     
 
                                                   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar